The unobtrusive design provides support and focused compression in the lumbar area.
- Low back pain
- Mild lumbar sprains (Lumbago)
The Lumbar Compression Wrap provides customizable support and compression for your lower back. The Velcro attachment in the wrapper allows you to add or omit the Lumbar Foam Pad. The Lumbar Foam Pad is made from a soft material for focused compression to the most painful part of the lumbar region. The flexible side supports on the lumbar compression wrap provide comfortable support (even when sitting or bending down) and help improve your posture. The lumbar compression wrap’s sleek design allows you to discreetly wear your clothes under the clothes for all-day support and comfort.
Get active again and do the things you love! Recovery from low back pain, lumbar, lumbar and lumbosacral injuries with the Lumbar Comression Wrap. The design of the brace provides pain relieving compression. Use the Lumbar Foam Pad for targeted compression of the most painful area.
Avoid back injuries and pain with back brace support. The flexible side supports and wrap design help improve posture and prevent lumbar complaints and pain.
Use this brace during weightlifting or during other activities to improve posture and performance. Wrap the back brace around you to increase the sensomotor proprioceptive feedback to the brain for more coordination and self-confidence while moving.
Lumbar Foam Pad:
Offers a wide range of pad positions to address the pain in a targeted way. Specifically target the lumbar area between L2 and L5.
Take the brace with both hands and stretch the top and bottom of the brace two to three times. This helps to make the material smoother.
1. Loosen the large “hook” and “loop” closure. With the “loop” in the left hand, wrap the support around the middle of the lower back.
2. First, lay the left panel.
3. Attach the right panel to the left panel.
4. Place the left Double Pull on the right panel.
5. Put the right Double Pull on the left Double Pull.
6. In order to ensure correct placement, the underside of the support shall be placed at the base of the tailbone.