Designed to improve recovery and performance. Optional groin strap available.
- Hip pain
- Groin tension
- Hamstring strain
- Quadriceps tension
Recovery from tension in the hip flexors, quadriceps bruises or sprains and hamstring injuries with the good quality compression provided by the Ultima Compression Shorts. Compression increases blood circulation, allowing more nutrient-rich blood to flow through the damaged tissue during the healing process. Good fit and compression also reduce swelling and inflammation, which further improves recovery. You can also use these shorts to improve performance. The good quality compression increases proprioception and circulation, so that your muscles work more efficiently during exercise. By improving circulation, the recovery time is also shortened, so you can train even faster with fresh legs.
1. BioSkin shorts are very compressive. Stretch the leg openings vigorously before applying them.
2. Get into the shorts. Use both hands with the thumbs against the thigh and hands outstretched, move the hands along the lower leg and collect the material. Pull the shorts up, one leg at a time, until the waistband is just above the knee.
3. Repeat the procedure and pull the shorts up, until the waistband is at cruising height.
4. Reassess the material and pull the buttocks one side at a time.
5. Keep pulling up to hip height. Adjust for comfort.
6. The bottom of the shorts should fit about 2-3″ above the knee. Shorts should fit well into the crotch.