- Wrist support for carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS), arthritis, bursitis and sprains.
- The slim fit allows full use of fingers, while movement of the wrist is limited to protect against injury or further damage.
- Removable, deformable splints (palmair and dorsal) make it possible to adjust the brace to a perfect fit.
- No laces and no belt loops so this brace can be easily applied with one hand.
- Made BiosSkin 2S material with moisture-wicking, soft micro-fleece.
Use the DP wrist brace to recover from common wrist injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS), arthritis, bursitis and sprains. The brace is designed to comfortably immobilize the wrist and provides analgesic compression. Immobilizing the wrist joint helps relieve pain and speed up recovery after overbelasing or prolonged inflammation. The compression of the DP wrist brace increases blood flow to the area to further accelerate the recovery process.
The DP wrist brace can also be used preventively to prevent wrist injuries. Use the wrist brace as protection or wear the brace throughout the night to reduce inflammation and prevent aggravation of injuries.