The Darco AllRound dressing shoe has been developed to improve the mobility of people with a wide range of complaints and needs. From post-op surgery to wound care, from arthritis to feet in risk category 1, 2 or 3 of the Wagner scale, the Allround Shoe bandage shoe has all the important properties to positively influence recovery. The top of the shoe is made of a lightweight, breathable nylon, water and dirt repellent. The shoe has a wide opening, which allows you to enter without any problems. The multi-layer closure provides protection and a secure fit and is also seamless. In addition, the wide forefoot also provides sufficient space for bandages or other padding. The non-slip sole provides perfect stability and good shock absorption on landing is guaranteed by the soft cushion sole. In addition, the sole has a low profile, so that a contralateral compensation shoe is not necessary.
The Allround Shoe can be worn both left and right and can also be extended with the PegContour Insole for an individually tailored pressure distribution of the sole.
- Made of lightweight, breathable and water- and dirt-repellent nylon.
- Seamless, secure fit.
- A wide opening that allows you to get into the shoe without any problems.
- Wide forefoot provide enough space for bandages or other padding.
- Low profile.
- Universally portable.
- Aftertreatment of operations at the foot.
- Wound care.
- Arthritis of the feet.
- Feet in risk category 1, 2 or 3 of the Wagner scale.