The Darco PegAssist ® insole gives the healthcare provider the opportunity to achieve a selective pressure relief for leasies, ulcers and/or pressure points. By means of the removable studs (pegs) individual adjustments can be made, with which the plantar part of the foot is selectively relieved. This can reduce the pressure on the foot to up to 50. The Peg Support edge ensures that the sole of the relieved region remains intact. Made from an 18 mm thick combination of PE, Poron ® and multi-foam, the PegAssist sole provides the perfect combination between shock absorption and shapeability. The Darco PegAssist sole can be applied to the Orthowedge, Heelwedge, A.P.B., Slimline, Medsurg Pro, Relief Dual and the Relief Insert Walker.
- Removable studs that allow individual adjustments.
- Perfect combination between shock absorption and formability.
- Sole of relieved region remains intact.
- Required stools of the plantar part of the foot.
- Selective pressure relief required for leasies, ulcers and/or pressure points.