The PegContour® sole is ideally suited to apply in addition to the support function of the Allround Shoe. The PegContour sole provides an additional possibility for the healthcare provider to guarantee, in case of ulcers, leasies and other complaints on the underside of the foot, specific and local pressure relief. The PegContour® sole is an effective, 3D sole system for the redistribution of pressure at the bottom of the foot. The sole consists of a thin layer of EVA material (the base) which further stabilizes the exoneal area and ensures that the other studs do not shift/move from their place. The studs (pegs) can be removed, so that a tailor-made solution is created (for acute wound care and pressure redistribution, among other things). The sole has a round front, making it fit perfectly in the Allround Shoe. In addition, the poximal transverse arch and the medial and lateral longitudinal arch contribute to a further optimized fit and a high wearing comfort of the PegContour sole in combination with the Allround Shoe.
- Redistributes the pressure.
- Round front.
- Made of thin and light material.
- Removable studs, which makes for a custom-made solution.
- Postoperative or acute wound care.
- Redistribution of pressure.
- Provide pressure relief for ulcers, leasies and other complaints on the underside of the foot.