The PegContour® sole allows the healthcare provider to achieve a selective pressure relief for leasies, ulcers and/or pressure points. The PegContour® sole is an effective, three-dimensional sole system for the redistribution of pressure on the plantar side of the foot. The removal of the individual studs (pegs) provides a tailor-made solution for postoperative or acute wound care and pressure redistribution. The base of the sole consists of a thin layer of EVA material, which further stabilizes the exoneal area and keeps the other studs in place. The lateral and medial longitudinal arc and the proximal transverse arc provide an optimal pressure redistribution, reducing the pressure to 55.
The PegContour® is applicable to the Allround Shoe (black sole/studs, round front) and the Medsurg, Medsurg Pro and the Relief Pro (blue sole/studs, square front).
- Provides redistribution of pressure.
- Stabilizes and keeps the exoneal area in place.
- Made of thin and light material.
- Removable studs which makes for a custom-made solution.
- Postoperative or acute wound care.
- Redistribution of pressure.
- Provide pressure relief at leasies, ulcers and/or pressure points.