The Relief Contour insole offers extra comfort and support for all kinds of foot problems (e.g. postoperative treatment for foot and toe surgery, neuropathic problems or other complaints). The contours of the sole adapt to the anatomy of the foot, creating a re-distribution of the plantar pressure on the foot over entire surface (90 pressure displacement/redistribution). The sole is made of super soft, lightweight material, with a stretchy, jersey/lycra fabric upholstery. The sole can be used for both the left and right side and can be combined with the Medsurg, Medsurg Pro, Relief Dual and the Relief Insert Walker.
- Provides support and extra comfort.
- Made of superpower, lightweight material.
- Redistributes the pressure.
- Contours of the sole adapt to the anatomy of the foot.
- Postoperative treatment of foot and toe surgery or neuropathic problems.
- Needed re-distribution of the pressure.