The MedSurg Pro is the successful successor to the MedSurg shoe, with superior design and functionality. The MedSurg Pro offers stability and foot stool after (osteotomy) surgery and is available in two versions: the low and the waist version, which supports the ankle joint even more. The MedSurg Pro consists of a breathable upper lining with a soft inner lining for optimal comfort. The holding is enlarged, resulting in optimal foot stabilization. The connecting straps are easy to apply on both sides and thus offer a stable protection. Thanks to the wide design, the forefoot gets plenty of space, has a wide entry level and thanks to the low sole a high wearing comfort is guaranteed.
The bandage shoe is lightweight, left and right to wear and thanks to the male and female classification, the shoe fits every individual. The MedSurg can be combined with the PegAssist® sole, which further tackles Diabetic Foot problems. The EVA sole is extremely durable and extremely cushioning for an optimal running pattern.
- Breathable upper lining with a soft inner lining ensures optimal comfort.
- Thanks to the wide design, the forefoot gets plenty of space.
- The connecting tyres are easy to apply and offer stable protection.
- Available in a low and medium-high variant.
- Diabetic Foot Problem.
- Postoperative stabilization after (osteotomy) surgery.
- Postoperative foot stool after (osteotomy) surgery.