The Darco Twin Shoe provides an altitude correction on the contralateral side and can therefore be used alongside the Orthowedge, Orthowedge Light, Heelwedge ®, Body Armor ® Walker II and the WCS ®. Thanks to the Twin Shoe ® it is no longer necessary to spend time applying and removing height-correction applications. The height of the sole is 36 mm, so that the leg length of the contralateral leg is corrected and the excessive tilting of the pelvis is prevented. The running pattern is also promoted safely and ergonomically correctly. The insole can be replaced and the Twin Shoe ® can be worn both left and right.
- Universal to wear.
- The height of the sole is 36 mm.
- Replaceable (or removable) insole.
- Walking pattern is promoted safely and ergonomically correctly.
- Height correction applications are no longer needed.
- Excessive pelvic tilt due to a height difference in the legs.