The Wound Care Shoe ™ (WCS) is recommended in the treatment of open wounds and ulcers in Diabetic Foot Syndrome and in the postoperative phase after toe and/or forefoot operations. The WCS™ is designed for the redistribution of pressure on the forefoot. To enhance the effect of the WCS™, the sole system can be adapted to the individual needs of the patient. This 4-layer sole system is also available in replaceable and separately. The bulging shape of the sole creates an ergonomically correct running pattern. The dressing shoe is spacious to open and thus offers enough space for bandages and bandages.
The edge around the shoe forms a deep ‘cavity’, in the sole, which gives space to the 4-layer sole system. The material of the insoles is placed below the level of the top of the peripheral edge, which provides greater stability for the foot and prevents the inner soles from sliding inside the shoe. The WCS™ consists of a leather lining and the WCS™ is available per pair.
Please note that this item cannot be exchanged for hygiene reasons.
- Redistributed the pressure over the forefoot.
- Adapt to the individual requirements of the patient.
- Spacious to put on and has any space for bandages and bandages.
- Available in pairs.
- Treatment of open wounds.
- Ulcers in Diabetic Foot Syndrome.
- Postoperative treatment after toe and/or forefoot operations.