- Wrap-around design – Easy to apply for patients
with limited dexterity.
- Donning sleeve – Holds the knee brace in place during the
so that the patient has both hands free.
- Magnetic buckle – Ensures a quick and easy on and
pull out after first measuring.
- Adjustable fit – The wrap-around design ensures a
extended adaptability in fit; suitable for most
- Pre-formed fit – The OA Spiral™ is designed with a
unique shape that matches the contours of almost every leg and
prevents folding behind the knee.
- Unique patented material – Breathable, light, hypoallergenic
materials keep the skin dry and comfortable.
Benefits of compression
- Biomechanical improvement – Studies that assess the impact of compression
on osteoartric knees, show that compression
biomechanics of the frontal plane in the knee and the
basic movement improves.
- Improved proprioception – Research shows that compression
the proprioception improves, increasing the risk of injury
and coordination and balance are
- Improved pain relief – Researchers have found a significant
decrease in pain levels observed after compression to