The Wound Care Shoe Light ™ (WCS) is recommended in the treatment of open wounds and ulcers in Diabetic Foot Syndrome and in the postoperative phase after toe and/or forefoot operations. The WCS™Light is designed for the redistribution of pressure on the forefoot. The WCS™Light is a dense shoe, giving the toes and forefoot extra protection. The high-level care ensures extra stability of the heel, with the top of the shoe consisting of soft, elastic, seamless and breathable material for an optimal fit.
To enhance the effect of the WCS™Light, the sole system can be adapted to the individual needs of the patient. This 4-layer sole system is also available in replaceable and separately. The bulging shape of the sole creates an ergonomically correct running pattern. The dressing shoe is spacious to open and thus offers enough space for bandages and bandages. The edge around the shoe forms a deep ‘cavity’, in the sole, which gives space to the 4-layer sole system. The material of the insoles is placed below the level of the top of the peripheral edge, which provides greater stability for the foot and prevents the inner soles from sliding inside the shoe. The WCS™ consists of a leather lining and the WCS™ is available per pair.
Please note that this item cannot be exchanged for hygiene reasons.
- Closed shoe, giving toes and forefoot extra protection.
- High-level care provides extra stability.
- The top of the shoe is made of soft, elastic, seamless and breathable material.
- Leather lining.
- Adapt to the patient’s individual needs.
- Available in pairs.
- Treatment of open wounds.
- Ulcers in Diabetic Foot Syndrome.
- Postoperative treatment after toe and/or forefoot operations.