Orfit NS is ideal for all types of splints. It is an excellent base for various fittings, if you scratch the coating. It has unlimited potential for manufacturing very small to very large orthotics, depending on the thickness you select. The unique Non sticky coating liminates unintended adhesions (e.g. on bandages) but provides temporary adhesion while the product is warm.
- Transparent when activated
- Excellent rack (1000) without tearing.
- Non-stick coated material
- Full elastic memory (100)
- Easy to edit edges
- Antibacterial property.
How it works and looks
- Transparency indicates when the material is ready to form. Ensures good alignment and visual control over anatomical landmarks.
- Very precise laying ensures that the splint adapts to the patient’s anatomy, for example in the hand arches and the first web space. Accurate laying also improves the correct spread of skin pressure.
- No unintentional suture. Coating provides temporary adhesion during manufacture. Reliable permanent adhesion is possible after the removal of the coating and the use of, for example, a heatgun. Prevents the material from sticking to bandages or cotton lining.
- Completely reshapeable and can be easily adjusted after local warming. Avoids wasting material.
- Extreme comfort for the patient.
- Suitable for manufacture of very large to very small orthotics.
- Non sticky coating makes it possible to form directly on surgical bandages and cotton linings in postoperative conditions.
- Excellent material for the manufacture of pressure masks used to ensure excellent scar healing for the treatment of burned patients.
As the official distributor of orfit, Lomed Nederland supplies this product exclusively/exclusively in the Netherlands. For international requests or information please contact Orfit.