Orficast More thermoplastic tape
The Orficast More tape is a unique thermo-formable tape material and is twice as thick as the normal Orficast tape. This prevents the use of multiple layers. The Orficast More is recommended for traumatic and orthopaedic conditions that require rapid and simple orthotics. The Orficast More offers extreme comfort for patients and is very easy to use. The Orficast More tape is ideal as a first aid product for rapid immobilization and post-injury stabilization: all types of immobilization for wrist, hand, finger and even ankle orthotics. The tape feels soft, is light and air permeable which makes wearing very comfortable.
- Thermoplastic tape on a 3-metre roll
- Width of the orficast are 6, 12, 15 and 30 centimeters
- Thickness of the tape is 2.6 milimeter
- Excellent elastic to use on both sides
- Always customizable
- Easy to cut and edit
- Adhesive power
How it works and looks
- There is no need to make a pattern yourself, Orficast comes on rolls of 3m and is therefore easy to shape.
- Perfect size (width) for small and larger orthotics. Suitable for fingers of different sizes and different orthotic designs.
- Overlapping seams are not noticeable on the inside. Application of multiple layers increases the stiffness and stability of the orthotics.
- Soft feeling and soft edges. Lightweight. Ventilation possible. Prevents maceration of the skin. Excellent patient comfort and compliance.
- With the Orficast More it is possible to make very precise models according to the anatomy of the patient.
- Orthotics can be adjusted when corrections are needed. Avoids wasting material.
More complex patterns can be made without much effort, it is suitable for any therapist!
- Thumb post-orthotic, using the butterfly design
- CMC arthritis orthotic, using the whale design
- Ulnaire gutter orthese
- Manchester orthese
Orficast More is ideal for the manufacture of orthotics that go beyond the wrist.
- Thumb-wrist opponens orthesis
- The Quervain orthesis
As the official distributor of orfit, Lomed Nederland supplies this product exclusively/exclusively in the Netherlands. For international requests or information please contact Orfit.