Orfitrans Medium Soft
Orfitrans Medium Soft is a flexible material that is structurally sound and will not flow cold with thinner parts of the flexible interface. The flex modulus is optimized for working with vacuum technologies.
The material bends inside the limb while sitting. It retains its shape and the volume does not change or extend outwards. It causes the change or flattening of the limb during the meeting. This ensures that the socket matches the change to prevent loss of suspension while maintaining comfort.
Orfitrans Medium Soft does not attach to material.
A low coefficient of friction makes putting easy. The material combines sufficient stiffness to give control and sufficient flexibility to allow freedom of movement. Orfitrans Medium Soft offers an inexpensive way to achieve high trim lines and a low frame with excellent control.
It is available in a wide range of thicknesses 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm and 15 mm.
- Semi-flexible material.
- Harder than Orfitrans Extra soft.
- The socket is semi-transparent.
- No risk of excessive pressure or compression.
- The socket material will retain the shape and size determined by the mold.
- Negligible stickiness or stickiness.
- Greatly reduced friction.
- Talcum powder can be used, but is not required.
- Easy to form.
- Pulls easily and evenly.
- Bubble shapes.
- Not sticky.
- Does not absorb oil or moisture, which can cause problems with the cold current.
- Orfitrans Medium Soft will not quickly turn yellow like other materials from competitors.
- Aesthetic benefit to the customer.
- Flexibility gives a very comfortable feeling for the patient.
- Activation time by thickness.
- Lower activation temperature (150 °C) ensures that the socket pulls evenly.
- Product is available in different thicknesses.