Tecnofit, an elastic-based thermoplastic, is suitable for wrist, hand, thumb and finger splints. Tecnofit can also be used as a supporting orthopaedic support material for the lower extremities, collars and body jackets.
- Transparent when activated
- Protruding rack (1000) without tearing
- Non Sticky material
- Excellent elastic memory (100)
- Easy to edit and or cut edges
How it works and looks
- Transparency indicates when the material is ready to form. Ensures good alignment and visual control over anatomical landmarks.
- Very accurate to form, the material adapts to the anatomy of the patient, for example in the hand arches. Accurate laying improves the correct spread of skin pressure.
- Temporary adhesion during splin production and reliable permanent adhesion by using, for example, a Heatgun. Stickiness helps the orthotic to stay in place during manufacture. Shiny white surface.
- Completely reshapeable and can be easily adapted via local warming. Avoids wasting material.
- Extreme comfort for the patient.
- Tecnofit has unlimited potential for the manufacture of splints of all sizes with extra care and the prevention of pressure points.
- Thumb orthotics, hand orthotics, wrist/thumb orthotics, elbow orthotics, collars, bodyjacks.
- Big orthotics, orthotics with long arms, AFO’s.
As the official distributor of orfit, Lomed Nederland supplies this product exclusively/exclusively in the Netherlands. For international requests or information please contact Orfit.