The Orthoservice Acromion 2.0 shoulder brace provides a high degree of support after dislocation of the acromio-clavicular joint. The shoulder brace is indicated for the conservative treatment and stabilization of the acromio-clavicular joint after a traumatic dislocation (Tossy 1, Tossy 2, Tossy 3). In addition, the Orthoservice Acromion 2.0 shoulder brace is also extremely suitable for the conservative treatment of fractures of the distal end of the clavicle / collarbone.
The exclusive system of tension and support bands exerts downward pressure on the collarbone and upward pressure on the shoulder. This so that the collarbone and acromion are re-aligned. The contralateral band with orange buckle can be easily detached and fastened by the special hook system.
The adjustable, comfortable elbow space with forearmrest ensures high wearing comfort, with the semi-rigid application facilitating donning. The brace consists of straps made of high-quality velour and is adjustable in length. In addition, you can adjust the length of the band on the belly side via the Velcro® system. In addition, the strap is easily adjustable. Also, the shoulder brace is universally portable.
- Provides a high level of support after dislocation.
- Comfortable elbow space with length-adjustable straps.
- Anatomical, flexible clavicular bracket with polyethylene foam padding and hinge points
- To be used after traumatic dislocation (Tossy 1, Tossy 2, Tossy 3)
- Also suitable for conservative treatment of fractures at the thistle end of the collarbone.