The Orthoservice GenuFIT 30A knee brace provides the functional treatment of medial and lateral knee ligament injuries (MCL and LCL injuries). In addition, the knee brace can also be used for patellofemoral osteoarthritis, knee osteoarthritis without OR indication and chronic lateromedial instability. The knee brace is easy to apply due to the opening at the front and is made of breathable, skin-friendly AirX TM material.
The combination between Doning sleeve (internal closure system) and extensive external closure system also ensure that the brace stays perfectly in the right place. The Orthoservice GenuFIT 30A knee brace has Velcro closures. In addition, the knee cavity is made of Soft-X material and also contains stretch around the upper leg. This also ensures excellent wearing comfort. The hinges are adjustable in flexion and extension (0°, 15°, 30°, 60° and 90°) using pins.
- Breathable skin-friendly material.
- The extensive closure system ensures that the brace stays perfectly in place.
- The brace is easy to install by means of the opening at the front.
- Also contains stretch around the thigh.
- The hinges are both adjustable in flexion and extension.
- Functional treatment of a sprain in the collateral medial or lateral ligament.
- Prevention of recurrent MCL and LCL sprains during sports activities
- Chronic latero-medial instability of the knee
- Patellofemoral osteoarthritis
- Arthritic instability