The Orthoservice Go Up T knee brace ROM is extremely suitable for use in post-operative care, where the degree of flexion and extension of the knee must be protected. This applies, among other things, to (cross) band reconstruction, tibial plateau operations, fractures of the distal third of the femur, fractures of the proximal third of the tibia, patella fractures, extensor tendon problems, post-traumatic knee dislocations and valgization and varization osteotomies.
The Orthoservice Go Up T knee brace ROM is telescopic and therefore easily adjustable in length. The hinge is made of lightweight aluminum. In addition, the inflatable pad in the knee cavity provides a pressure reduction on the posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), when necessary.
The non-metallic hinge is adjustable for both flexion and extension. In addition, you can also completely immobilize the knee joint and you can also use Velcro® buckles that you can easily loosen and fasten.
The MTP pads hold the knee brace firmly in place and also protect the leg from direct contact with the frame. The front and rear tires guarantee optimal position retention. In addition, you can also remove and wash the protective condyl pads.
- Adjustable for both flexion (0° to +120° in 10° increments) and extension (-10° to +60° in 10° increments)
- You can also completely immobilize the knee joint (0° to +60° in 10° increments).
- Removable and also washable condyl pads.
- Easily adjustable in length.
- The brace is universally portable.
- Post-operatively, when the degree of flexion and extension needs to be limited.
- Post-traumatic care for knee deformities.
- Tendon injuries to the extensor system.
- Fracture to the third part of the femur.
- Shin fractures.