The Orthoservice Symplus pelvic band provides support and compression around the sacroiliac joint (SI joint). The pelvic band can be used for pelvic pain, osteoarthritis of the SI joint and Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (after pregnancy). Innovative pulley pull-on system ensures optimal stabilization and easy application with minimal force. Two pelottes can be placed in different positions to provide targeted pressure and the pelvic band also has a reinforced paravertebral area. The Orthoservice Symplus pelvic strap is made of sturdy, dimensionally stable and breathable materials, with a skin-friendly material on the edges for optimal wearing comfort.
- Simple application by making little use of power.
- Pelottes provide targeted pressure where necessary.
- Made of sturdy, dimensionally stable and breathable materials that are also skin-friendly.
- Pelvic pain
- Osteoarthritis of the SI joint
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (After Pregnancy)