✅ Pelotte for pleasant, dynamic pressure on the tendon of the forearm
✅ Construction belt for easy installation of the brace
✅ Made of elastic and breathable material
The Pro Orthic Epi Basic is made of high-quality, breathable and elastic materials. The tennis arm brace is easy to install thanks to the integrated mooring strap and Velcro closure. The elastic band and pelotte provide a dynamic pressure on the tendon and muscles, providing additional support and relies pain.
- Open the Velcro fastener and slide the arm through the loop.
- Place the pelotte with the opening towards the elbow joint, about 5 centimeters below the joint gap, on the muscle belly.
- Then close the Velcro to create compression. Make sure that the brace is not too tight. Too much compression can cause reduced blood flow.
- Epicondylitis lateralis (tennis arm)
- Epicondylitis medialis (golfers arm)
- Combination of Epicondylitis lateralis and Epicondylitis medialis