✅ Easy to take off and put on
✅ Provides arm support
✅ High wearing comfort
✅ Made of durable material
✅ Reduction of pain complaints
The Pro Orthic Mitella Plus is made of soft materials for maximum comfort. In addition, the sling has comfortable and adjustable straps with strap for better positioning of the arm against the body, if desired. The sling is easy to apply and remove thanks to the practical Velcro system.
- Bend the arm 90 degrees and place the forearm in the sling. Make sure the elbow is positioned against the back of the sling.
- Then close the sling by attaching the two Velcro ends to the sling.
- Guide the neckband around the neck and pass the Velcro through the loop on the sling. Adjust the length of the neckband so that the elbow is at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Optionally, the sling can be secured with the included body strap. Attach the Velcro end to the sling so that the body band can be wrapped around the affected (upper) arm, fixing it against the body. The body band is then wrapped around the waist and then attached to the sling with the other Velcro end, with the body band (partly) supporting the affected arm (below).
- Post-treatment dislocation or fracture
- Painful shoulder and Shoulder inflammation