✅ Can be worn all night
✅ Relieves pain
✅ Easy to use
✅ Easy to put on and take off
✅ Provides foot support
The Night Sock by Pro Orthic is a night splint for promoting the recovery of heel spurs, tendon plate inflammation (fasciitis plantar) and/or complaints to the Achilles tendon. The new design ensures improved and optimal wearing comfort, with the toes keep freedom of movement and thus, unlike the original, do not assume an unpleasant position. With an adjustable strap, an optimal stretch is obtained. Thanks to the unique band construction, the foot is placed in the correct position, which exerts light stretch on the tendon plate. This prevents shortening and adhesion of the tendon plate. The two adjustable straps make the heel sock from Pro Orthic unique in its kind.
- Put on the sock, with the two buckles on the top left and right of the tibia, positioned just below the kneecap. Make sure that the lower band is placed at the bottom of the ball of the foot, just below the toes.
- Close the top band with the Velcro fastener. Make sure the strap is securely attached so that the sock does not sag at night while sleeping.
- Remove the Velcro straps on the side through the buckles. 4th
- With the knee stretched out, lift the toes towards the chest, so that the foot is in 90 degrees. Hold this position and at the same time pull the Velcro straps on the side tight.
- When light stretch is felt on the calf and/or under the sole of the foot, the sock is applied correctly.
- Preferably wear the sock every night, so that recovery is best promoted.
Tendon plate inflammation
Achilles tendon complaints