✅ CMC and MCP Joint Support
✅ Easy to use
✅ Made of microfiber polyamide material
✅ Maintains position due to metal support
✅ Extremely suitable for Quervain
The Pro Orthic Rhizo Basic is made of high-quality, breathable and elastic materials and serves to support the thumb after a sprain, osteoarthritis or Quervain syndrome. The MC joint, CMC joint and the MCP joint are immobilized. The inside of the hand remains completely free and the gripping function is guaranteed as far as possible. In addition, an adjustable metal support keeps the thumb in neutral position. The adjustable wristband provides extra support for the wrist.
- For optimal support, remove the aluminum splint from the thumb brace. Bend the splint to the shape of the thumb shaft. Reins place the splint back in the brace. As a result, the thumb brace provides better support and the splint stays in place correctly.
- Open all Velcro fasteners and insert the thumb through the designated hole.
- For models with aluminum support, make sure that the supports limit the movements of the wrist and finger.
- Then fasten the Velcro closures sufficiently so that compression occurs. Make sure that the brace is not too tight. Too much compression can cause reduced blood flow.
- Thumb sprains
- Irritation to the MC, CMC and MCP joint.
- Morbes de Quervain