The Pro Orthic TFCC brace is designed for people with Triangular FibroCartilage Complex (TFCC) related pain. The TFCC forms the connection between the ulna and the radius of the wrist. The brace holds the ulna and spoke bone in place. The pain is on the pinky side of the wrist and is aggravated when the wrist is supported and with twisting and lifting movements.
The Pro Orthic TFCC brace is made of comfortable materials and is closed with two Velcro straps. These can be customized to determine the desired pressure for the correct support of the wrist joint. The thoughtful design of the TFCC bandage prevents pressure on the ulna head. The brace fits almost any wrist and can be worn both left and right.
This TFCC wristbandage is suitable for sports, without annoying restrictions in the wrist movements. The bandage can be worn in the water and in the shower.
- Open the Velcro fasteners
- The open side of the brace is placed on the side of the back of the hand.
- Ensure sufficient compression by closing the Velcro fastener. Make sure that the brace is not too tight. Too much compression can cause reduced blood flow.
• Dimensions: Universal dimensions
• Silk: Can be worn both left and right
• Colour: Available in black
• Wash: Hand wash in lukewarm water (max. 30 degrees) Allow to dry in the air and not on a direct heat source or in a dryer.