The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx is suitable for training resumption after ankle sprain, to prevent recurring ankle injuries and ankle instability. The brace closely ties the anatomy of the ankle and provides a pleasant pressure around the joint. The non-elastic, functional bands cross the outside and release the instep. The Push Sports Kicx offers the best possible protection against ankle sprains during exercise.
When do you use the Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx?
- To prevent a recurring ankle sprain
- In case of ankle instability. Prophy-X. Preventive ‘Prophy-X’ band system on the outside of the ankle joint with 2 intersecting bands. The dorsal (posterior) Prophy-X band is at right angles to the inversion/eversion rotation axis and prevents the inward tilting (sprain) of the foot. The ventral (front) Prophy-X band provides a counterbalance and resists the force exerted on the dorsal band. The Prophy-X bands intersect in the rotation axis of the upper jump joint, which does not hinder the roll-off of the foot. (Add photo kicx-thropyX-anatomy photo from website).
How do you attach a Kicx ankle brace?
1. Open the three Velcro fasteners and pull the brace over the foot. The heel part of the brace should fit well to the heel of the foot. Check that the elastic base as a whole fits neatly to the foot and is not rotated.
2. Put the foot in 90 degrees and place the reinforcement on the inside of the ankle in position behind the ankle nodule by placing and closing the strap with one blue highlight mark. Please note that this reinforcement should not touch the ankle nodule.
3. Then apply the strap with the two blue highlight marks to tension and close it.
4. Close the elastic band around the ankle, creating a comfortable pressure around the ankle joint. Size. The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx is available in three sizes in a left and right version. Choose the right brace size based on your instep circumference and your shoe size (add size table website).
- Prevention of recurrent ankle injury
- Provides pleasant pressure around the joint
- Non-elastic functional bands
- Best possible protection against ankle sprain