The Push Sports Knee Brace supports the knee in a special way with leaf spring hinges on either side of the knee. Movement in a lateral direction is counteracted, bending and stretching of the knee is not hindered. The U-shaped pelotte is positioned around the kneecap and helps stabilize the kneecap.
When to use the Push Sports Knee Brace
- In case of feeling instability
- In the case of residual instability after knee ligament injury
- In osteoarthritis with mild instability
- In patellofemoral pain syndrome: pain symptoms around the kneecap
- In case of meniscus injury.
How do you put on a knee brace?
Open the two Velcro closures.
1. Pull the brace over the knee until the pelotte closes around your kneecap. It is important that the pelotte fits well around the kneecap for proper support. Make sure that the bottom edge of the brace does not fold inwards.
2. Close the upper Velcro closure so that you feel a pleasant pressure around the thigh.
3. Close the lower Velcro closure so you feel a pleasant pressure below the knee.
- Support in a special way
- Lateral movement is hindered
- Bending and stretching are not obstructed
- U-shaped pelotte around the knee for stabilization