The Push Sports Wrist Firmer provides compression and wrist support and is great for mild overload complaints. The wrist firmer is convenient to use, slim and made of comfortable material. This makes the brace feel comfortable.
When do you use the Push Sports Wrist Firmer?
- To prevent recurrent overload complaints in the wrist joint
- In case of mild overload in the wrist joint
- With increased clearance in the wrist joint.
- The Wrist Firmer is available in one size in a left and right version
How do you put on a wrist tightener?
1. Insert the thumb loop so that the Push Sports logo is legible.
2. Turn the strengthener through the palm to the outside of the hand, over the back and back and back and fasten the Velcro.
3. Remove the loop from the thumb and close it on the Velcro on the back of the hand.
- Compression and support
- Also to be used in case of slight overload complaints
- Convenient to use
- Slim design