Aquafit NS has a smooth white surface. The material is suitable for a very wide range. It is an excellent choice for both large and small orthotics, depending on the thickness you select. When the coating is removed, all attachments can be glued using, for example, a heatgun.
- Transparent when activated
- Protruding rack (1000) without tearing
- Material with non sticky coating
- Excellent elastic memory (100)
- Easy to edit edges
- Available in high stretch (soft) version and low stretch (stiff) version
- Antibacterial property
How it works and looks
- Transparency of the material indicates when the material is ready to form. Ensures good alignment and visual control over anatomical landmarks.
- Very accurate to form, the material adapts to the anatomy of the patient, for example in the hand arches. Accurate laying improves the correct spread of skin pressure.
- No unintentional suture. Coating provides temporary adhesion during manufacture. Reliable permanent adhesion is possible after the removal of the coating and the use of a heatgun. Shiny white surface. Prevents the material from sticking to bandages or cotton lining.
- Completely reshapeable and can be easily adjusted after local warming. Avoids wasting material.
- Extreme comfort for the patient.
- Soft version (soft) has less resistance to stretching and more draping. Stiff version has an increased resistance to stretching and is therefore less drapeable.
- Soft: small finger orthotics, thumb orthotics, hand orthotics, wrist, wrist/thumb, elbow orthotics, neck collars, teen orthotics.
- Stiff: large orthotics, long arm orthotics, AFO’s
- Non Sticky coating makes it possible to work directly on surgical bandages and cotton linings
- Excellent material for the manufacture of pressure masks used to ensure excellent scar healing for the treatment of burned patients.
As the official distributor of orfit, Lomed Nederland supplies this product exclusively/exclusively in the Netherlands. For international requests or information please contact Orfit.