Orfit® Classic has excellent elastic and suturing properties. Due to the many possibilities in perforations and thicknesses, this material is ideal for all types of splints. It is excellent as a base for various fittings and has unlimited possibilities for making very large to very small splints, depending on the thickness of the material.
- Transparent after heating
- Uncoated material, Sticky
- Stretch (1000) without cracks
- Elastic memory (100)
- Borders are easy to edit
- Available in high rack (Soft) and low rack (Stiff), also available as pre-cuts.
How it works?
- Transparency indicates when the material is ready to form. Ensures good alignment and visual control over anatomical landmarks.
- Because you can form the splint material very accurately that promotes the anatomy of the patient, for example in the hand arches and the first web space. Accurately laying the splint improves the correct dispersion of the pressure put on the skin.
- Completely re-form and the splint can be easily adjusted after reheating.
- Avoids wasting material.
- Soft version ( Soft ) has less resistance to stretch and more draping, while stiff (Stiff) version has increased resistance to stretching and a lesser draping.
- “Soft” version recommended for example: Small finger orthotics, thumb orthotics, resting hand orthotics, wrist and wrist/thumb orthotics.
- “Stiff” version recommended for example: Large orthotics, long-armor theses, AFO’s, fracture and anti-spastic splints.
As the official distributor of orfit, Lomed Nederland supplies this product exclusively/exclusively in the Netherlands. For international requests or information please contact Orfit.