Orfit Eco is ideal for large and/or rigid orthotics. It is a great material for elbow, forearm, wrist, ankle and even back rests, but also for anti-spasticity, splints with long arms and lower limbs. Orfit Eco Black NS offers incredible ease of use. It has a non-sticky (NS) coating, unlike Orfit Eco, which has a powdered surface.
- Orfit Eco Black NS is non sticky thermoplast
- Provides excellent stiffness and is excellent for fingerprint resistance
- High stretch resistance and low draping
- Low to moderate elastic memory
- High-quality recycled material
- Available in pre-cuts
How does it work?
- During the casting process, a temporary binding can be used to hold the material in place. No risk of accidental adhesion. Permanent adhesion only if desired by “dry heating” (heatgun) and after removal of the coating.
- Makes it possible to apply pressure during the manufacture of the orthotic. Easy handling and control of material during laying.
- Very strong material that perfectly retains its shape. The combination of the form capacity and an accurate pattern design makes it possible to form according to the anatomy of the patient.
- Orthotics are completely reshapeable. Avoids wasting material.
- Excellent stiffness for large orthotics that need full support: knee and foot orthotics, back rests.
- Especially recommended for the manufacture of antispastic orthotics.
- The Non Sticky coating makes it possible to form directly on surgical bandages and cotton linings in postoperative conditions.
As the official distributor of orfit, Lomed Nederland supplies this product exclusively/exclusively in the Netherlands. For international requests or information please contact Orfit.