Orfibrace NS is a unique stiff and supportive material for your patients. The high stretch resistance provides excellent control during the installation of the splint. It has a superior surface finish. Unfibrace NS is unique because it can be activated in a splint box or in a dry heater, depending on the coated surface.
- High stretch resistance and low draping
- High stiffness
- Moderate memory
- Material with Non Sticky Coating
- Excellent resistance to fingerprints
- Smooth surface
- Easy to edit
- Antibacterial property
How it works and looks
- Easy handling and control of material during the installation of the splint.
- Very strong material that perfectly retains its shape.
- Splints can be easily adjusted after local warming.
- Coating eliminates unintentional adhesion. Material does not stick to bandages, for example, during construction.
- Makes it possible to apply pressure during the manufacture of the orthotic.
- Comfortable and comfortable surface feel, which stimulates adherence.
- Ideal for all large and rigid orthotics.
- Great for hull corsets, ankle supports, elbow, forearm and wrist orthotics.
- Ideal material for permanent reinforcement.
- Excellent material for the manufacture of anti-spasticity orthotics.
- Ideal to form on plaster molds, protected by a cotton lining.
As the official distributor of orfit, Lomed Nederland supplies this product exclusively/exclusively in the Netherlands. For international requests or information please contact Orfit.