Orfilight products are unique lightweight splint materials with or without coating (NS). They are specially designed to be lighter and more comfortable for your patient.
- Weighs 25 to 30 less than other sheet materials
- Excellent stretchability, moderate elasticity
- Maximum rack without tearing
- Moderate memory
- Soft velvet surface and easy to edit
- Available with or without coating
- Available in Pre Cuts
How it works and looks
- Makes lightweight orthotics, even in very large equipment designs.
- Easy shaping from orthotic to anatomy.
- Easy to handle and perfect control of material during laying. Makes it possible to be stretched enough to position the material correctly and hold it in place during the manufacture of the splint.
- Material is completely deformable.
- More comfort for the patient.
- The uncoated version temporarily sticks to itself.
- The coating for the NS version prevents the material from sticking to bandages or cotton lining.
- Save time. Avoids wasting material.
- Excellent choice of materials for all types of small, medium and large orthotics.
- Especially recommended for patients with loss of strength and/or fragile and sensitive skin, for example for the elderly and pediatric or rheumatic treatments.
- Lightweight base for all fittings.
- Ideal splint material for the manufacture of postoperative orthotics.
As the official distributor of orfit, Lomed Nederland supplies this product exclusively/exclusively in the Netherlands. For international requests or information please contact Orfit.