Orfitrans Excel is lighter than most other materials, increasing patient comfort. This flexible material with low friction is neither sticky nor sticky against mold. The material pulls easily and evenly. The surface finish is silky and smooth and can be easily addressed. Both the formation of bubbles and draping is possible.
The material is permanently attached to itself. Orfitrans Excel does not run cold and is not subject to discoloration.
It is resistant to folds and very stable over time.
Orfitrans Excel’s moderate bending modulus provides functional mobility and muscle movement.
Orfitrans Excel is available in natural and black color and comes in a wide range of thicknesses from 3 mm to 15 mm.
- Flexible material.
- Half transparent.
- Allows observation of the underlying anatomy while wearing.
- Allows monitoring of potential pressure areas.
- Ensures control of the correct formation for contact with the entire surface.
- Very low shrinkage during activation.
- The material keeps the shape and size determined by the mold – no significant change in the shape of a prosthetic canister over time.
- Very easy to form after activation.
- Curtains beautiful.
- Very low cold current.
- No acidic air.
Moderate bending modulus
- Enables functional mobility and muscle movement.
- Improves comfort.
- 8 lighter than EVA types.
- Increased comfort for the patient.
- Can be warmed up and reshaped.
- Easy lighting of pressure points.
- Correction of the shape of an orthotic is possible in case of error or adjustment.
Excellent UV stability
- 130 ° C.
- No yellowing.
- Not susceptible to aging under normal storage conditions.
- Provides more flexible inventory.
- 130 ° C.
- Activation time by thickness.
- Excellent for orthotics of hand, wrist, ankle or foot.
- Excellent for prostheses and linings.