✅ Equipped with hinges and silicone pelotte for optimal support
✅ Made of durable and elastic material.
✅ Reduces pain
✅ Provides medial and lateral stability
✅ Improves blood flow
The Pro Orthic Genu Stable optimally supports the knee during daily activities and sports activities. Partly thanks to the hinges and the pelotte around the kneecap, it supports the knee in both lateral, forward and backward instability. The knee brace is made of soft materials with compression. The knee brace reduces the chance of swelling and provides protection to the knee joint.
- Open the Velcro fasteners and slide the bandage over the knee, with the Pro Orthic logo on the top.
- Make sure that the ring-shaped pelotte is placed around the patella.
- Check that the hinges are on the outside at the level of the pivot point/middle of the knee.
- Close the Velcro fasteners above and below to create comfortable compression. Make sure that the brace is not too tight. Too much compression can cause reduced blood flow.
- Cruciate ligament and meniscus injury
- Meniscus degenerations
- Collateral ligament injury
- Proegressive rheumatism arthritis